Thursday, March 03, 2005

What to Eat

Maggie is apparently confused by books. No, Maggie, don't eat books. They don't taste all that great, and some of them are pretty good to read. Just don't be fooled by the titles. Chester always complained about certain titles that, he thought, were false advertising, such as: Zen Flesh, Zen Bones; Leaves of Grass; Rule of the Bone; Bone People. While I will grant the principle that books often have misleading titles, I have to say that Zen Flesh, Zen Bones is actually pretty good. It isn't what you think it's about, but it is good.

Anyway, reading can be fun. Granted, sometimes you have to eat books, like when the buddies almost catch you reading. But, otherwise, just eat the doggie obedience books, or other things that might get you grief.

Meanwhile, another eating mystery. We've had another buddy visiting this week. I was a little freaked out, as she looks a lot like my acupuncturist, and I thought she was going to start poking me. Turned out okay, though, as she instead gave me several excellent back massages. Anyway, she bought a bunch of chocolate. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate (bad gas), but George is. So, George snuck into her room and ate all her chocolate. The buddies freak out, call the vet, AND GIVE MARQUIS THE STUFF THAT MAKES DOGS THROW UP.

Go figure.

4 Comments:

At March 21, 2005 at 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Granted I have not been able to read for very long, and I am easily confused. What happened to George? He gets to eat chocolate and watch Marquis barf--what's wrong with that?

 
At March 21, 2005 at 3:33 PM, Blogger Hubert said...

Oh, well, yeah, I mean a good barf is a good barf. But this stuff makes you cough up your tail. Chocolate can make some dogs pretty sick--just gives me gas--but it didn't do a thing to George. So, I assume that the make-you-barf stuff has something to do with the chocolate, but why give it to Marquis?

 
At October 2, 2005 at 9:36 AM, Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At October 30, 2005 at 12:21 AM, Blogger acoach2 said...

I just came across your blog about dog training and
wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed
I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site about dog training
so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch!
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home